Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful Tilda Bookmark


Hi everyone,
I have got some really exciting news to share with you soon :)
I can't tell you what it is just yet though as there are a few things that need to be finalised first, however I can tell you that 'The Event' will be happening right here on Dreamtime Designs blog.  So, if you are a stamper or scrapbooker you definately will not want to miss out.  Even if you haven't even tried your hand at any of these crafts just yet, then all the more reason for you to get excited too :) 

To ensure that you are one of the 1st to be informed of this new
Dreamtime Designs Event simply subscribe to my email newsletter.
All will be revealed very soon :)



This is my newest design which is a bookmark.  It matches the Thankful Tilda card & notebook that I shared with you last week.  It is the first bookmark I have made & totally had a great time putting it together :)













I would like to enter my Thankful Tilda Bookmark design into the following challenges:

The Beary Scrap #37 - Your Beary Best
Totally Gorjuss #108 - Sparkles
The ABC Challenge - D for Dazzle
Dutch Dare #140 - Recipe: Ribbon, Layers & Pattern Papers


You can find my Thankful Tilda Bookmark for purchase in my Etsy store.
You can find it here: Dreamtime Designs Etsy Store.

Thank you so much for visiting today.  I appreciate it.

I've got a question for you...
Do you know what the new Dreamtime Event is going to be?
Would you like to win some Magnolia Tilda mini stamps?
Don't forget to subscribe for updates via email
 - Click here -
 and you will be one of the first to know.

See you then :)
Happy craftin' & take care.



6 comments:

Sue B said...

What a fab bookmark! Love the Tilda image and your colouring is beautiful. Gorgeous papers and embellishments - love the ribbon and those hearts!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

Gorgeous bookmark, I such a Magnolia freak love everything about it!

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for Debs 'Ribbons & Bows' and good luck with the challenge
Laurie x

Debs said...

Adorable Tilda bookmark - love the ribbon bow and the hearts.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Pami said...

Hi Lisa, this bookmark is so sweet! I love it and the image is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

Biggan said...

Lovely bookmark! Great colors together! Thanks for joining us at Alta Rubberstamp´s challenges!

Hugs Birgit

Dorte said...

Fab bookmark, it's so lovely, Your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC this week and good luck.
hugs Dorte