Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dreamtime's Daily Glimpse - Tuesday




Good morning everyone :)

Zoe got on the wrong bus from school yesterday & she had to wait 1.5 hrs until she could get the next one.  I am currently without a car at the moment so unfortunately I couldn't just go & pick her up.  It turned out that it would have taken me longer to get to where she was by public transport than for her to wait & get on the next bus.

Oh, I was beside myself with worry, so I told her to go & sit in McDonalds which was a two minute walk (all the time I was on the phone to her).  When she got there I asked her to pass the phone onto the store manager.  I explained the situation to the Manager & she promised me that she would sit Zoe at a table where she could be seen by staff to ensure nobody approached Zoe.  I then gave her my number & asked her to call me if she needed to.

I was on the phone constantly to Zoe & I can't tell you how long I held my breath until she was on the bus & on her way home to me.  Needless to say, Zoe said she will pay more attention as to which school bus she gets on next time lol.

Has this sort scenario or one like it ever happened to you?  Tell, tell, tell so that I don't feel like a bad Mother lol.


WIN!   WIN!   WIN!

Have you entered to win my blog candy yet?
It ends soon.  You can enter here.



Have you seen Edwin lately? lol
Here is the daily glimpse :)




Even though I have only had the chance to work on this design for about 1 hour since the last update, I can't quite seem to get the 'boyish mojo' happening.  I am so used to creating girly designs that I am totally stuck with Edwin lol.




However I am sure that I will get there in the end :)  Fingers crossed.
I just need to sit with him for a few hours and listen to his story lol.

Thanks for visiting my lovely followers :)
See you tomorrow?  I know I will be here.  Will you?

To get daily email updates you will find the sign up box at the top, right hand side of my blog.

Hugs





3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image .xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Glad she got home safe :) I love the papers you have chosen...they work perfectly with your lovely colouring! :)

Unknown said...

fabulous colouring It seems I am already following but your blog doesn't appear on my reading list so I will have to fix that. Hugs Elaine