Friday, August 17, 2012

Witch Tilda




Finally, I am able to make this post.

Ever had one of those busy weeks but yet nothing out of the ordinary has happened?

I feel like I have been out & about with so much to do but yet it doesn't really feel like I have accomplished anything lol.  It has been productive but yet nothing to show for it.  Probably because I haven't posted to you guys for a week lol.  Funny how we sometimes put ourselves into a routine & when we change it, we feel lost.  Well, I know I do lol.

I did however manage to get this design finished that I have been procrastinating about for months :)  I'm happy about that :)






Like I mentioned before, I originally coloured in Witch Tilda with my Copics quite a while ago.  I did also put part of the design together but then put it aside only for it to be left for over 12 months lol.  Never again!






I used my new Lovely Fence Magnolia Doohickey for the first time, inked it & then cut it in half.

I was going to have the fence laying flat but as I was about to pick it up to glue it down my finger got stuck underneath it & it lifted from the design & bent itself....Voila!  I thought, hmmm I wonder what it would look like bent out to give a 3D effect.  I think it worked out nicely.






I added the flowers & the whole design seemed to come to life :)







I used ribbon from my stash to go around the edge of the canvas.
I also decorated the inside of the card to compliment the design.






Here's a side view for you :)






Witch Tilda has flown into my 



-----------------------------------

I have entered this design into the following challenges:

Crazy Challenge #126 - Black, white & one other.
Totally Gorjuss #144 - Lacy Lacy
Crafts & Me #97 - Add some Lace
Magnolia-licious Highlites - August Autumn Splendour

-----------------------------------


I am quite happy with the finished design.  I never thought I would see it complete lol.  As they say, never say never :)

Well, I had better go....
Oh oh oh...nearly forgot to tell you.  I am going to a massive craft fair tomorrow with Zoe.  It is being held at Newcastle Entertainment Centre with HEAPS of stalls :)  It will take us 2 hours to get there but I am sure it will be worthwhile.  Wooo Hoooo....I sooo can't wait :)

I had better get a move on with linking up the challenges or it will be past midnight before I get to bed lol.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone.
Thanks for stopping by & I hope you'll come back soon.

Take care & be safe

Hugs











6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and beautiful colours.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Lisa this is stunning, wow, that image of Tilda is beautiful, the colours, the design and embellishments are superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hazel said...

Hi Lisa

This is just fantastic - love it - love the colours and the Witch Tilda - brilliant and well done you.

Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will be able to join in with our next challenge.

Have a great weekend.

Toodle Pip

Hazel x

riliska said...

very cute Witch!!! Love this card!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow stunning Lisa!! I absolutely love this...gorgeous details and what a great design! Such a beautiful card :D

Berit Synnøve said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love your colors and details.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit